Payroll Portal W-2 Consent
As an employee of a client of ours, you can consent to receive your W-2 securely electronically. The benefit to you is that you generally will have access to your W-2 a couple of weeks earlier than waiting on the mailed copy. Generally mailed copies of W-2s do not go out until the end of January, while electronic access is generally available in the middle of January.
To consent to electronic delivery of your W-2 please follow the below instructions:
Access Employee Portal Payroll Relief Mobile App:
- Download the mobile app. You can download the mobile app as you would any other.
- For Apple users, go to App Store to download the application.
- For Android users, go to Google Play to download the application.
- For both Apple and Android users, type Employee Portal Payroll Relief in the Search box to access the application.
- To use the app, enter the following details:
FIRM CODE: TEDSM0617
USERNAME: What was sent to you when your portal was originally set up
Password: The one you set up in the step above
Access Employee Portal Payroll Relief Using A Web Browser:
In addition to the mobile app, from your computer using any web browser, you can access the web version of the Employee Portal Payroll Relief here: :Link to access your employee portal. Please bookmark this Portal URL or save it in your Favorites for easy access.
Once logged into your portal via either mobile or web browser, click on your Profile tab. At the bottom left click the Change button. At this point, you will have an option to click the box of the consent. Please make sure and read the consent prior to clicking.
Payroll Administrator at Ted Smith CPA LLC